Introducing ASTECthermTM a new and improved home heating system.
ASTECthermTM is a revolutionary Infrared Radiant Heating System which runs off a low voltage electrical current and is therefore very economical to run. Once installed, our systems are fully concealed within the fabric of the building allowing for greater wall space and clean lines. ASTECthermTM heating film can be plastered into the ceiling of your property – depending on your heating requirements. Simply send us the details of your project in the “contact us” tab and we will provide a no obligation quotation and heating plan.
What are the benefits of choosing an ASTECthermTM Radiant Heating System over a conventional heating system?
Most heating systems in homes throughout the UK function by warming the air in the room which then circulates to keep us warm. However, this conventional style of heating system is inefficient and wastes a great deal of energy in the heating processes. The heated air escapes through ceilings, doors, windows and any other gaps in the structure of the building.
In recent years screed underfloor heating systems have grown in popularity. These heat the screed mass in the floor which holds the heat for a longer and releases it more evenly throughout the building. However, the disadvantage of screed floor systems can be the disruption and cost of installation.
ASTECthermTM materials work by emitting radiant heat (infrared) which, rather than heating the air, heats the particles in the objects and surfaces of the room. With ceiling installations the material can be embedded within the plaster so that it is unseen once fitted. Since ASTECthermTM materials heat the structure and objects within the building, installation can also help to reduce damp and condensation.
Other benefits from ASTECthermTM heating systems
- Highly Efficient – Low Running Costs
- Fully concealed and simple to install
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Quick heat-up phase and uniform heating of space
- Safe to use – Operates at a Low Surface Temperature
- Minimal movement of dust and allergens
- Helps to reduce condensation and damp
- Renewable energy ready – fully compatible with solar PV installation
In addition, another great benefit from ASTECthermTM products is that fixings can penetrate the heating mat without damaging or effecting the operation of the system, as shown in picture. *
* Holes up to a maximum diameter of 70mm excluding the connecting terminal wire and copper strips at the edge of the material. 20 mm from copper conductors. 50 mm (min) between holes